I have recently come to some random, yet culinary (i.e., food-related) conclusions in my life:
(1) I am reconciled to the fact that I feel the same way about butter as Julia Child did. And my waistline is reflecting my opinion. Not good.
(2) I don't like cleaning my kitchen. This does not bode well for someone who loves to bake/cook.
(3) I am quite tired of my blog's appearance. I hope to rectify that problem soon with a new layout, etc.
(4) I really like LG products. My new LG fridge = LOVE. Micro/hood combo is great, too.
(5) People who sculpt/decorate character cakes are truly gifted. I, on the other hand, am not blessed with that gift. I'm much better at wedding cakes and the like. Nevertheless, I will probably attempt to make character cakes for my kids' birthdays. Years from now we'll just laugh at the pictures.
(6) Grocery store cashiers who fail to/cannot properly scan and account for multiple coupons are frustrating. I know it might not be their fault, but it irritates me nonetheless...so do prices that are marked incorrectly and revealed only during checkout. (In my experiences, Walmart is particularly bad about this.)
(7) I will probably never buy a pie crust again. They are so easy to make, especially if done in batches using a food processor, and the difference in taste and texture is absolutely remarkable. It makes washing the food processor worth it. Almost.
That's the extent of my conclusions for now. Stay tuned...I'm sure there will be more mind-blowing revelations to come. Until then, check out my reviews over at Pam's Pantry Reviews.