[page currently under reconstruction]


Friday, June 29, 2007

Food Find

I haven't been doing much experimenting lately with new recipes (mainly because I'm still unpacking our house), but I have visited a few foodie-type stores in the area to see what's available. One such store is the European Market, a small shop that stocks hundreds of items imported from various countries in Europe, from meats to noodles, juices to chocolates, etc. I had read about Lingonberries on Anne's blog, so when I saw a jar of Lingonberry Jam (imported from Sweden), I had to try some. I am so glad I did! It's delicious! The jam has a delicious taste similar to cranberries, but the sweet-tart balance is absolutely perfect for my tastebuds. If you have a local market that carries products from Europe, see if they carry Lingonberry Jam. Or, do a search online for some. Amazon.com carries it. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: