[page currently under reconstruction]


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

While I was out...

I had this little fellow in September.

He arrived almost 2 weeks early, but he's perfectly fine. I had some complications during/after the birth, so I was out of commission for a few weeks, but I'll hopefully be back to posting soon. The only things I've made recently have been an Apple Cake and Banana Bread anyway, so you haven't missed much. :)

P.S. - Sorry for just a picture of an ear...at the moment I really don't want to post pictures of my child for the whole world to see. Might be the hormones...or maybe just orneryness. :) I might post pics here one day, but for now I'm keeping photos just for family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam ~ I knew your blog hadn't shown up on Bloglines in awhile, and I had forgotten exactly when you were due.

Well, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad all is well and things are settling down from the birth. Enjoy these sweet-smelling baby smell days.